workflows.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re: How can I post my patch to others
@ 2022-04-03  8:39 Cui Alan
From: Cui Alan @ 2022-04-03  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Corbet; +Cc: konstantin, workflows, linux-kernel

Hi,
	Thank all of you.I''d rather not receive more.
Alan.

* Re: How can I post my patch to others
@ 2022-03-21 21:59 ` Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2022-03-21 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cui Alan; +Cc: workflows

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 01:54:37AM +0000, Cui Alan wrote:
> I'm going to post a patch, but I still don't know whatever can I simply post the PATCH to
> others in the "linux-kernel" mailing list. It's said that I can do that to make PATCH examined by
> others. I don't want to pollute the main list.

I suggest you follow the tutorial on this page:
https://kernelnewbies.org/FirstKernelPatch

Best regards,
-K

* Re: How can I post my patch to others
@ 2022-03-21  4:15 Cui Alan
From: Cui Alan @ 2022-03-21  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Vorwerk; +Cc: linux-kernel, workflows

Cui Alan <AlanCui4080@outlook.com>
At 2022/3/21 9:55 GMT+0800
> Collaborators:
> I'm going to post a patch, but I still don't know whatever can I simply post the PATCH to
> others in the "linux-kernel" mailing list. It's said that I can do that to make PATCH examined by
> others. I don't want to pollute the main list.

>Sincerely,
>a.

Thanks.
a.