On Tue, Dec 31, 2019, at 12:27 AM, Andrew Cooper wrote: > Is there any full boot log in the bad case?  Debugging via divination > isn't an effective way to get things done. Agreed. I included some more verbose logs towards the end of the email (typed up by hand). Attached are pictures from a slow-motion video of my laptop booting. Note that I also included a picture of a stack trace that happens immediately before reboot. It doesn't look related, but I wanted to include it anyway. I think the original email should have said "4.8.5" instead of "4.0.5." Regardless, everyone on this mailing list can now see all the boot logs that I've seen. Attaching a serial console seems like it would be difficult to do on this laptop, otherwise I would have sent the logs as a txt file.