* List of projects for 4.7
@ 2016-03-18 12:07 Wei Liu
                   ` (7 more replies)
From: Wei Liu @ 2016-03-18 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xen-devel
  Cc: jgross, Lars Kurth, xiecl.fnst, Wei Liu, quan.xu, wency,
	George Dunlap, Andrew Cooper, Dario Faggioli, dave, Ian Jackson,
	jonathan.davies, Julien Grall, yu.c.zhang, Jan Beulich,
	lichong659, xumengpanda, zhaoshenglong

Hi all

Today is that last posting day for new features. And we are two weeks
away from the anticipated freeze date.

I've gone through the outstanding patch series on the list and ask for
input from various core community members. I've enumerated a list
here, which covers several areas of this release and can be used as a
guideline.

Important and close patch, new features:
1. xSplice
2. CPUID levelling
3. ARM ACPI
4. COLO HA
5. RTDS per-vcpu parameter setting
6. Event driven RTDS

Important bug fixes:
1. Intel VT-d flush issue
2. SMEP / SMAP fix
3. QEMU hotplug script fix

Note, it is possible for bug fixes to go in after freeze.

Nice to have, not very complicated patch sets:
1. IOREQ server P2M type
2. QEMU-based PVUSB backend
3. Oxenstored improvement
4. Load bios via toolstack

I think it would be good to use the remaining time to focus on things
that are close, important or both.

Thanks
Wei.