From: Wei Liu <wei.liu2@citrix.com>
To: committers@xenproject.org
Cc: Xen-devel <xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org>,
	Wei Liu <wei.liu2@citrix.com>
Subject: Remaining patches for 4.7 and anticipated release date
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 17:22:54 +0100	[thread overview]

Committers,

I have some patches outstanding. Here is the list:

1. xen/arm: build: add missed dependency for head.S (either v1 or v2)
2. x86/mce: handle reserved domain ID in XEN_MC_msrinject
3. Revert "x86/hvm: add support for pcommit instruction"
4. xen/serial: Fix incorrect length of strncmp for dtuar

We shall commit this by tomorrow.

Realistically I don't expect them to have impact on real world user. So
we can probably release after we get a push. Let's aim to release on
Friday or next Monday. Does this sound plausible?

Wei.