From: "Roger Pau Monné" <roger.pau@citrix.com>
To: Anamika Das <das.anamika339@gmail.com>
Cc: xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org
Subject: Re: OUTREACHY 2016
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:59:41 +0200	[thread overview]

On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 08:09:00PM +0530, Anamika Das wrote:
> Sir,
>      My name is Anamika Das and I am in my final year of  M.E. Computer
> Science postgraduate student from BITS Pilani Hyderabad, India. My
> proficiency revolves around the areas of  C/C++, C#.
>      I have successfully completed my project with Digital India with
> collaboration of Microsoft (India).
>      I would love to contribute to the Outreachy 2016. I have seen the
> project ideas on your organization page- XenProject, Projects- *Add PVH
> mode support to OVMF and QEMU xen*. It would be great if you could mentor
> me to further understand the intricacies of the projects.With the help of
> my resume, if you could guide me for the selection of the project. If there
> is any dedicated task then I would like to get the details. I am sending my
> resume attached.

Hello,

I'm sorry but this project is already under development and is no longer
available to OPW students. Please see the following thread if you want more
information about it, and another project which you might be interested in
(also related to OVMF):

https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-09/msg01106.html

Roger.