On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:02:42PM +0100, Jan Beulich wrote: > On 15.01.2020 03:39, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote: > > .gitignore | 1 +- > > I guess this is why various non-tool-stack maintainers have > been Cc-ed. It would have been nice if you had stripped the > unnecessary Cc-s. I don't think ./MAINTAINERS can properly > express a suitable rule of Cc REST if the adjustment is not > simply accompanying the addition of some new output file. Maybe a solution would be to make use of more .gitignore files in specific subdirs? I see there are some, but for example tools/misc is mentioned in _both_ toplevel .gitignore and tools/misc/.gitignore. > > tools/libvchan/Makefile | 7 +- > > tools/libvchan/init.c.rej | 60 ++++- > > Now since I've been Cc-ed, I'd like to ask what this is about. This is obviously a mistake. Will remove in the next revision. -- Best Regards, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki Invisible Things Lab A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?