On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 10:44:20PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote: > On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 09:22:11PM +0100, Roger Pau Monné wrote: > > > > > > But I can confirm that now, entering ^A^A^A gets interrupt going in again > > > > I think there are some weird things with dpci interrupts that I'm > > trying to understand. I have a patch now that will panic when the > > buffer is full, so we will hopefully be able to see the whole trace of > > events. There will be no need for you to press the 'T' key now, the > > system will panic when the buffer is full. > > > > Note this patch also removes the deassert done in pt_irq_time_out. > > thanks > the trace is at > http://www-soc.lip6.fr/~bouyer/xen-log13.txt Thanks! I think I've found the issue and I'm attaching a possible fix (fix.patch) to this email. In any case I've also attached a further debug patch, in case the fix turns out to be wrong. Please test the fix first, as the debug patch will end up triggering a panic when the buffer is full. Roger.