From: Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@eu.citrix.com>
To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@suse.com>,
	xen-devel <xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org>
Subject: Re: [xen-4.3-testing test] 86445: regressions - trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 18:32:01 +0000	[thread overview]

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [xen-4.3-testing test] 86445: regressions - trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass"):
> Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [xen-4.3-testing test] 86445: regressions - trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass"):
> > But these have been recurring throughout the last dozen (or
> > more) flights, so they don't look that intermittent to me.
>
> You are right.  I confused myself by looking at the wrong subset of of
> logs.  Something odd is going on, and I will investigate.

I think I have found and fixed the problems.  All of them were bugs in
osstest's suite (Debian release codename) handling, introduced quite
recently.

I have pushed the fixes to osstest pretest and with luck they will
pass and then actually fix the problems with the xen-4.3-testing
tests.

Ian.