On 3/23/16 11:34 AM, sabiya kazi wrote: > Hi Doug, > Can you have a look at patch and let me know if everything > is correct, I think things are good. > > I would also like to have a word with you for deciding timeline for > project. Meantime, I have started reading stuff about rust language. > > > Regards, > -Sabiya > ​ > Sabiya, I'll take a look but you will definitely want to take a look at the contributing guidelines [1] and resubmit the patch following the guidelines so that we can include it. [1] http://www.xenproject.org/help/contribution-guidelines.html -- Doug Goldstein