* tutorial of Xen on Dragon Board
@ 2016-06-16  9:12 sarah jones
From: sarah jones @ 2016-06-16  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

i couldn't find any tutorials on how to install Xen on a Dragon Board
Could you help me please with the steps to get this done
Ps: i fastbooted the board and i installed a debian image on an SD card.
Best Regards,
Sarah Jones

* Re: tutorial of Xen on Dragon Board
@ 2016-06-16 10:52 ` Julien Grall
From: Julien Grall @ 2016-06-16 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sarah jones; +Cc: xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini

On 16/06/16 10:12, sarah jones wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Sarah,

> i couldn't find any tutorials on how to install Xen on a Dragon Board
> Could you help me please with the steps to get this done

I am not aware of any tutorial on how to install Xen on this board.

After looking at the hardware specification of this board, it looks like
Xen does not have the UART driver for this board. So you would need at
least to write (or port from Linux) for Xen.

You can find more information about Xen ARM on the Xen wiki:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions

Feel free to ask more details.

Julien Grall