Then please add signed-by headers. :) Thanks 2021. július 9. 10:59:54 CEST, Andrew Cooper írta: >On 09/07/2021 09:09, Richard Kojedzinszky wrote: > >Thankyou for the patch.  That is quite an embarrassing bug. > >However, for copyright reasons, we require all submissions to contain a >Signed-off-by line, as per the Developer's Certificate of Origin, >https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Submitting_Xen_Project_Patches#Signed-off-by > >Given how trivial this patch is, feel free to just reply to this email >with confirmation and I can sort it out on commit. > >However, for future patches, please include directly.  (Also, if you >are >able to use git-send-email, and the get_maintainers.pl script, that >would be even better.) > >~Andrew -- Ezt a levelet az Android készülékemről küldtem K-9 Mail-el. Elnézést a tömörségemért.