On Tue, 2020-01-14 at 16:29 +0000, Julien Grall wrote: > > That's the point in appending an IND_WRITE64 operation to the kimage > > stream. The actual write is done in the last gasp of kexec_reloc() > > after Xen#1 is quiescent, on the way into purgatory. > > I was not sure what you meant by IND_WRITE64. Maybe I should have asked > it first :). Thank you for the explanation! Don't you often find an email is made easier to understand by the addition of a few lines of unified diff of assembler code...?