On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Julien Grall wrote: > The register HPFAR_EL2 (resp. HPFAR on arm32) contains the bits [47:12] > (resp. [39:12]) of the faulting IPA. Unlike other registers that represent > an address, the upper bits of the IPA are stored in the register bits > [4:39] (resp. [4:21]). > > However, Xen assumes that the register contains the faulting IPA correctly > offsetted. This will result to get a wrong IPA when the fault is happening > during a translation table walk. Note this is only affecting memaccess. > > Introduce a new helper to get the faulting IPA from HPFAR_EL2 and > replace direct read from the register by the helper. > > Signed-off-by: Julien Grall > Thanks for the fix, I totally missed that. I did notice not getting any events for translation table-walks so at least now I know why. Tamas