* Regarding Outreachy project on Improving CR Dashboard
@ 2016-04-05 16:35 Priya
From: Priya @ 2016-04-05 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xen-devel; +Cc: Lars Kurth, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona, Daniel Izquierdo

Hello all,

I have completed coding the initial task of grouping the email thread using
the Zawinski algorithms and then adding property entity to the json for the
messages that belong to the same email thread.

You can see my git repo [1]. The new.json is the output of my script and
out.json is the output of Perceval.

Also, I have updated the README.md file regarding the execution procedures
in github.

Instructions
============

git clone https://github.com/priya299/Dashboard.git

cd Dashboard

python createjson.py 'Perceval Ouputfile' 'mbox file' 'output_file'

eg: python createjson.py out.json xen-devel-2016-03 new.json

"new.json" json file will be created with each message belong to a single
thread having an additional attribute "property". The property attribute
will have message id of the first message in the thread.

Now, I will be pushing the new.json into the elastic search db[2]. Please
give me your valuable feedback about my progress.

[1]:https://github.com/priya299/Dashboard
[2]:https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/3.0/import-some-data.html

*Priya V*
Amrita University
LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/priya-v-195560b6?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>
| GitHub <https://github.com/priya299> | Bitbucket
<https://bitbucket.org/priya299/>

* Regarding Outreachy project on Improving CR Dashboard
@ 2016-03-19  9:54 Priya
From: Priya @ 2016-03-19  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lars.kurth; +Cc: xen-devel