* Week 2 Dashboard Outreachy Status Update
@ 2016-06-04  5:22 Priya
From: Priya @ 2016-06-04  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Kurth, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona; +Cc: Xen-devel

Hello all,

Based on first meeting with my mentors (Lars Kurth and Jesus M.
Gonzalez-Barahona), I have completed the following tasks.

   1. Created a demo dashboard in Kibana following the tutorial.
   2. Completed the tests for threading code. You can see them in my github
   repository [1].
   3. Created Blog post regarding the first meeting. Here is the link in
   case you might have missed it. [2]
   4. Created a new repository and raised issues for the newly assigned
   tasks. [3]

Tasks assigned for next week:

   1. Write a script that uploads both the raw Perceval output on an mbox,
   and the threading info, to ElasticSearch
   2. Write a script that uploads the Perceval output on a git repo to
   ElasticSearch
   3. Produce a simple dashboard for either the git or the mbox info (or
   both) in Kibana.
   4. Analyze the git for the Linux kernel with Perceval, and upload
   results to ElasticSearch.

I have also linked the irc log in my blog posts for viewing the complete
conversations of the meeting.
Currently I have started with the tasks assigned for next week. Blog post
regarding 2nd meeting can be seen here [4]

[1]: https://github.com/priya299/Dashboard/blob/master/tests/test.py
[2]:
https://priyav299.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/getting-started-with-outreachy-project/
[3]: https://github.com/priya299/outreachy-project/issues