Hi Doug, I am done with building of xen source.Now, I have started looking at source files and identifying changes required for given task. As you suggested, I went through virsh command source to get idea how escape sequence char option is implemented. Based on that,I came up with following findings: *To complete this task, Steps will be* 1. Do help related change in libxl/xl_cmdtable.c 2. Add handling of one more option for command 'xl console' in file xl_cmdimpl.c in method main_console. From this method, call is delegated to libxl_console_exec() in libxl.c 3. libxl_console_exec delegates to execl(), Do some changes in this method. *Question/Doubts:* - Where I need to use this escape char? - libxl_console_exec() is called by many methods Will it affect other flows as well? - Could not find execl method implementation where it actually prints data - Changes for handling escape char are not cleared Can you please help me on this? Regards, -Sabiya On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 11:31 PM, sabiya kazi wrote: > Hi Doug, > I have started building xen source. > Can you help me on issue of creating guest domain? > > > Regards, > -Sabiya > > On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 1:18 AM, sabiya kazi wrote: > >> Hi Doug, >> >> I have proceeded on xen installation. I have configured grub to use xen, >> I could see xl command and tried it's few options. >> >> However, I am getting failure while creating a Debian PV Guest using >> >> xen-create-image --hostname=tutorial-pv-guest \ >> --memory=512mb \ >> --vcpus=2 \ >> --lvm=vg0 \ >> --dhcp \ >> --pygrub \ >> --dist=wheezy >> >> I have attached logs for reference. >> Before this step, I could not setup Linux Bridge Network for Guest >> networking. >> I am using my router for internet connection.Can this will be problem? >> Can you please have a look and let me know. >> Now, One more question to make changes for "Xl command" I need to >> check it's source, I have checked out source from xen repository. >> Can you share path of xl and virsh command source, I can start looking at >> source.. >> >> Rega >> >