From: Anamika Das <das.anamika339@gmail.com>
To: roger.pau@citrix.com
Cc: xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org
Subject: OUTREACHY 2016
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 20:09:00 +0530	[thread overview]

Sir,
     My name is Anamika Das and I am in my final year of  M.E. Computer
Science postgraduate student from BITS Pilani Hyderabad, India. My
proficiency revolves around the areas of  C/C++, C#.
     I have successfully completed my project with Digital India with
collaboration of Microsoft (India).
     I would love to contribute to the Outreachy 2016. I have seen the
project ideas on your organization page- XenProject, Projects- *Add PVH
mode support to OVMF and QEMU xen*. It would be great if you could mentor
me to further understand the intricacies of the projects.With the help of
my resume, if you could guide me for the selection of the project. If there
is any dedicated task then I would like to get the details. I am sending my
resume attached.

Thanks and regards,

Anamika Das