Hi All, I am trying to build u-boot for cubieboards A20 with hypervisor support. Eventually i will installing and loading xen in this board. I couldn't find *sunxi-next* branch that include hypervisor support in current git repo ( git://github.com/jwrdegoede/u-boot-sunxi.git). Please let me know if what is correct branch i need to use for creating uboot for cubieboards A20 with hypervisor mode. I am currently refering to this docs: https://mirage.io/wiki/xen-on-cubieboard2 to build uboot here and below is the description provided. U-Boot Xen needs to be started in non-secure HYP mode. Use this U-Boot Git repository: git clone git://github.com/jwrdegoede/u-boot-sunxi.git cd u-boot-sunxi git checkout -b sunxi-next origin/sunxi-next *WARNING* This branch no longer exists. Note: only the "sunxi-next" branch has the required hypervisor support; DO NOT use the "sunxi" branch. Thanks, kamenee