---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Mina Naghshnejad Date: Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 2:36 PM Subject: Re: Last minute submission for OUTREACHY! To: Brenton Leanhardt Great! For "stages" class variable, "question", "action" types are already defined elsewhere or should I define them? and also from what I understand Workflow class only holds information about "question", "action",.. and is not launching them, -Mina On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Brenton Leanhardt wrote: > Hi Mina, > > There's still time to apply but you'll need to act fast. Here's a task! > > Add a workflow module and Workflow class to the ftl_installer module > that will eventually represent the Workflow format proposed here: > https://github.com/ftl-toolbox/ftl_installer/pull/4 > > The Workflow class should: > > 1) Take a string argument that represents the location of the workflow > yaml file. > 2) Store the contents of the workflow file as a native python datastructure > 3) Have a method for returning a yaml representation of the internal > workflow representation. > > Don't get too hung up on #2. We realize it's not very well defined. > The idea is that this module will represent the API of the workflow > class and you might find that certain accessor methods are needed to > make the class easier to work with. As you get in to the details I'm > sure you'll have questions and we can iron that out when the time > comes. I suspect we'll update the Workflow format based on questions > you ask. > > --Brenton > > > On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Mina Naghshnejad > wrote: > > Hello! > > I am applying for Outreachy and will have to submit my patch in the last > > minute, > > I am interested in > > > > Project 3: Learn Ansible internals and help us create FTL. > > > > I am a PhD student researching on Cloud infrastructure and want to do > some > > open source projects at this point to get more in depth insight of > > real-world clouds. > > I have experience working with Python and always curious about learning > new > > things, > > > > regards, > > Mina > > > > _______________________________________________ > > dev mailing list > > dev@lists.openshift.redhat.com > > http://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshiftmm/listinfo/dev > > >