From: Richard Simpson <xen@huskydog.org.uk>
To: Julien Grall <julien@xen.org>,
	Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@arm.com>
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org>, nd <nd@arm.com>,
	Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@kernel.org>
Subject: Re: ARM - Successful install on RockPro64
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 21:58:42 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello Julien, yes the clk_ignored_unused option fixed the boot message
problem.  I would never have worked that out for myself.

The relevant lines now read:

Xen: console=dtuart dtuart=serial2

Linux: console=hvc0 earlyprintk=xen clk_ignore_unused

inittab: h0:12345:respawn:/sbin/agetty 1500000 hvc0 vt100

I have added a note to the Xen Serial Console Wiki page which - I was
shocked to observe - hadn't been updated since 2014.  I'll add it to my
list of pages to refresh, noting that I only have Xen on this one ARM
SBC (excluding my QubesOS laptop) so I can only check anything I write
relative to that.

Regards,

     Richard