On Mon, 2023-05-08 at 12:50 +0200, Lukasz Majewski wrote: > Hi Florian, > > > Extending the smokey testsuite to do some tests for the recently added > > timerfd_gettime syscall. > > > > For better Y2038 compliance coverage one can use OE/Yocto ptest from > glibc: > > https://git.yoctoproject.org/poky/plain/meta/recipes-core/glibc/glibc/run-ptest > https://lore.kernel.org/all/YXm9s2mVGNI+NtzR@piout.net/T/## Hi Lukasz, I know your glibc testing stuff but it's not re-usable for Xenomai as is right now. One reason is that the necessary glibc wrappers have not been merged into Xenomai yet. That is one of the things still waiting in my y2038 queue (see cover letter). I hope to get that merged within next weeks. We can reconsider when the remaining stuff has been integrated. The purpose of the y2038 smokey tests is to test the lowest level of kernel service entry points and proper routing within Xenomai. That's likely not what the glibc test would provide. Integration of such tests would likely happen within xenomai-images project and not within Xenomai itself. (IMHO ;-)) Thanks for the heads up, again. Best regards, Florian > > > Signed-off-by: Florian Bezdeka > > ---