Hello, We are noticing on occasion evl_wait_event will return an EIDRM error, and the program will freeze up. I have created a test hosted in github https://github.com/nickolasheisler/evl_wait_event_error that consistently reproduces this error. Please take a look at this and let us know if you can figure out what is going on. Please let me know if you do not have access to the link, and I will add you. For now, I added rpm@xenomai.org because that is the only I have seen associated with your correspondence. Thanks, Russell