meta-freescale.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
* Submitting patches for QorIQ components
@ 2022-03-04 19:36 Sean Anderson
From: Sean Anderson @ 2022-03-04 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
	Li Yang, Ting Liu, Jun Zhu, Ahmed Mansour, Zhenhua Luo,
	Priyanka Jain, Rajesh Bhagat, Pramod Kumar, Alison Wang,
	Mingkai Hu, Udit Agarwal, Otavio Salvador, Chunrong Guo

Hi all,

Where should patches for QorIQ components [1] go? I have some patches
for meta-qoriq [2] and dce [3], but I can't figure out where to send
them to. There is no mailing list in the READMEs, and there is no way to
send pull requests like on the former github repos [4]. I tried emailing
the most recent committers directly, but got no response.

--Sean

[1] https://source.codeaurora.org/external/qoriq/qoriq-components/
[2] https://source.codeaurora.org/external/qoriq/qoriq-components/meta-qoriq/
[3] https://source.codeaurora.org/external/qoriq/qoriq-components/dce/
[4] https://github.com/qoriq-open-source/meta-qoriq-demos

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-04 19:36 UTC | newest]