meta-freescale.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
From: "Brian Hutchinson" <b.hutchman@gmail.com>
To: meta-freescale@lists.yoctoproject.org
Subject: Anyone have experience with adding op-tee to fsl-community-bsp for imx8mm?
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 10:21:08 -0400	[thread overview]

It's been over a year now since I ran NXP's yocto release on imx8mm-evk but
I believe that op-tee was included.  I now find myself needing to use our
eMMC RPMB for key storage since our TPM modules have supply chain issues :(.

So I understand op-tee works with RPMB so looks like I probably need to
move that direction and would like to know if anyone has done one of these
setups before adding op-tee to fsl-community-bsp configured for RPMB.

What I'm really wanting to do is have an application filesystem that's
encrypted and get key to mount/decrypt from RPMB.

I've not done any of this before so reading and watching videos trying to
weed out noise from what's important which is fun when you don't know what
you don't know.

Regards,

Brian