Hello, Em qua., 9 de dez. de 2020 às 12:21, Erhan via lists.yoctoproject.org escreveu: > Sorry if this is the wrong mailing list. > We want to build a desktop environment for i.mx8m mini EVK. > As only wayland is supported with GPU acceleration which desktop > environments we can build out of the box from the BSP (Gnome, LXDE etc.)? > Is there a documentation or defined package-group to build a full desktop > environment with GPU support. > We are using zeus release. > Yes, this is technically viable but I strongly advise you use at least dunfell for this. Zeus release is not being actively maintained anymore. On meta-openembedded there are some packagroup and a lot of recipes for this. -- Otavio Salvador O.S. Systems http://www.ossystems.com.br http://code.ossystems.com.br Mobile: +55 (53) 9 9981-7854 Mobile: +1 (347) 903-9750