meta-freescale.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
* How to put meta-openAmp in imx7d-pico with Hardknott #hardknott
@ 2022-01-02 18:27 Neuber Sousa
From: Neuber Sousa @ 2022-01-02 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

I stay trying RPMsng in Yocto. In my case, I have imx7d-pico with
hardknott now.

I need your help to do pingpong aplication in RPMsng with or without
meta-openAmp.

In the last toradex webinar on device tree, they said that RPMsng is already on linux upstream mainline

https://github.com/OpenAMP/met a-openamp/issues/15 ( https://github.com/OpenAMP/meta-openamp/issues/15 )