Hi, I'm working on new board based on imx8m mini and in my MACHINEOVERRIDES in when checking `bitbake -e` I have following list: aarch64:armv8a:use-mainline-bsp:my-machine-name In machine config file I have following includes: require conf/machine/include/imx-base.inc require conf/machine/include/tune-cortexa53.inc and the overrides config: MACHINEOVERRIDES =. "mx8:mx8m:mx8mm:" Even after removing the dot and trying to specify full list of overrides, I still get use-mainline-bsp on the list, and by that mx8, mx8m and mx8mm are being removed by `MACHINEOVERRIDES_EXTENDER_FILTER_OUT_use-mainline-bsp` I have tried to grep through all meta layers I have but got no result. I have following layers in my bblayers.conf: meta meta-poky meta-yocto-bsp meta-openembedded/meta-oe meta-freescale my-new-layer What could be appending this use-mainline-bsp to my overrides? Kind regards, Marek