I have crated rootfs with Yocto Rocko . I am running Qt application on it with X11 support. What I observed booting log : RandR extension missing matchbox: Cant find a keycode for keysym 269025056 matchbox: ignoring key shortcut XF86Calendar=!$contacts matchbox: Cant find a keycode for keysym 2809 matchbox: ignoring key shortcut telephone=!$dates matchbox: Cant find a keycode for keysym 269025050 matchbox: ignoring key shortcut XF86Start=!matchbox-remote -desktop And main observation is new rootfs {created with Rocko}is not supporting video playing feature with qt app. But old rootfs {created with Krogoth} was supporting Video playing. Did Imissed any Package in rootfs ? Please guide me for this Solution. Note : for Both Rootfs I have same Packages mentioned in local.conf