I have successfully build a yocto image with branch rocko. After that, I have cloned the layer meta-virtualization branch rocko and the build has error as bellow. I have checked the lxc-2.0.8.bb file and it is up-to-date to the rocko branch, what could be the problem? And how can I fix this error? ERROR: lxc-2.0.8-r0 do_package_qa: QA Issue: lxc-setup package is not obeying usrmerge distro feature. /lib should be relocated to /usr. [usrmerge] ERROR: lxc-2.0.8-r0 do_package_qa: QA run found fatal errors. Please consider fixing them. ERROR: lxc-2.0.8-r0 do_package_qa: Function failed: do_package_qa