I am yocto newbie. I am using poky-rocko-18.0.0. I have a problem with the "imoport layer" as a toaster. I added meta-odroid(https://github.com/akuster/meta-odroid) as a toaster. I added meta-odroid as a toaster, but there is no machine entry. However, there are a total of 6 machiies added to my layer(meta-odroid)(https://github.com/akuster/meta-odroid/tree/master/conf/m achine). How do I get the meta-odroid machine I added as an "import layer" to work properly? Is there anything wrong with my setup? The figure below shows the current settings of my import layer. https://i.imgur.com/G2GkCbX.png I'm sorry I do not have enough English. :) Best regards. kwon