Hi Marlon, Thank You for replying me.The procedure that i followed and about the image i'll describe it below.And also i'll attach related build log files. First of all i'm building an image for my ls1012afrwy card.The steps that i followed to build "ls-image-main" in normal terminal without toaster is: $ sudo apt install gawk wget git diffstat unzip texinfo gcc build-essential chrpath socat cpio python3 python3-pip python3-pexpect xz-utils debianutils iputils-ping python3-git python3-jinja2 libegl1-mesa libsdl1.2-dev python3-subunit mesa-common-dev zstd liblz4-tool file locales $ sudo locale-gen en_US.UTF-8 $ mkdir distro $ cd distro $ repo init -u https://github.com/nxp-qoriq/yocto-sdk.git -b mickledore -m ls-6.1.55-2.2.0_distro.xml $ repo sync $ sourceĀ  distro-setup-env -m ls1012afrwy $ bitbake ls-image-main I'm able to successfully build the above image without starting toaster. Then the steps that i followed to install and start toaster is: $ sudo apt-get install python3-pip $ pip3 install --user -r /opt/yocto/poky/bitbake/toaster-requirements.txt $ cd $HOME/distro/ $ source distro-setup-env -m ls1012afrwy $ source toaster start Then the toaster has started,then i tried to build an image(ls-image-main) $ bitbake ls-image-main In the attached document: "success.png" When i build "ls-image-main" after starting toaster it shows this message but below only it shows "error.png" message. "toaster1.png" and "toaster2.png" represents the messages that i got when i start toaster for the first time. And also i have attached "bitbake-cookerdaemon.log" that may be helpful. If their is anything other than this please do ask.I'm waiting for your reply. Thank You