toaster.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
* Mailing list platform change November 21st
@ 2019-11-16  0:25 Michael Halstead
From: Michael Halstead @ 2019-11-16  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: automated-testing, conferences, eclipse-yocto, linux-yocto,
	meta-amd, meta-freescale, meta-intel, meta-lsi, meta-mentor,
	meta-ti, meta-virtualization, meta-xilinx, poky, toaster, yocto,
	yocto-ab, yocto-advocacy, yocto-announce, yocto-bsp,
	yocto-infrastructure, yocto-security, yocto-website

After backing out of the first attempt to migrate we are again moving
our lists from Mailman to Groups.io. E-mail to lists will be delayed
during the move window on November 21st between 17:00 and 23:00 UTC.

A new account will be created for you on the Groups.io platform and most
users will only need to update their list mailing address from the
@yoctoproject.org to @lists.yoctoproject.org.

Moderators please attend to all pending requests next Wednesday November
20th.

Please read more about the change on the wiki:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=GroupsMigration

If there are serious issues we will rollback the changes. We will e-mail
all lists when work is complete.

--
Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / Yocto Project

[-- Attachment #2: pEpkey.asc --]

* Re: Mailing list platform change November 21st
@ 2019-11-21  7:23 ` Michael Halstead
From: Michael Halstead @ 2019-11-21  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: automated-testing, conferences, eclipse-yocto, linux-yocto,
	meta-amd, meta-freescale, meta-intel, meta-lsi, meta-mentor,
	meta-ti, meta-virtualization, meta-xilinx, poky, toaster,
	Yocto Project Discussion, yocto-ab, yocto-advocacy,
	yocto-announce, yocto-bsp, yocto-infrastructure, yocto-security,
	Discuss website content updates

The window for the mailing list move has shifted forward to November 21st
from 4pm to 8pm Pacific Standard Time. (2019-11-22 00:00-04:00 UTC)

Moderators please tend to all pending requests today.

Thank you,
--
Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / Yocto Project