I have a couple of questions that relates to workflow in Toaster. To me toaster is easy to work with and I see a Custom Image option. However,I try to create swupdate rootfs image and swupdate .swu image through Toaster. But where do I add things needed in a custom image, like: SWUPDATE_IMAGES_FSTYPES[core-image-full-cmdline] = ".ubifs" I don't think Toaster supports Bitbake variables with []. https://sbabic.github.io/swupdate/building-with-yocto.html Should I manually create a layer myself, and add it back into Toaster? How would a workflow like this look like? Also: How could I work with Toaster and check the altered files into source control? I created a project which I have modified a lot, but I didn't choose "Merged Toaster settings (Command line user compatibility)". Is there a way to retroactively specify this? I am the only person working in Toaster, I just found it easy to start with yocto with it. Thanks a lot in advance! -- Emil Christopher Solli Melar