Hi David, Thanks for your answer. I will follow your instructions and try to get it working with JSON. I don't think I could help creating a patch. This will be my first approach to JSON and am new to many of these tools. I appreciate your time writing the instructions for a workaround. Cheers, Murray. On 18 October 2017 at 16:29, Reyna, David wrote: > Hi Murray, > > > > > Is there an equivalent in toaster? > > > > 1) Not directly. > > > > If you think that it is useful then please file an enhancement request, or > better yet work with me on a patch! > > > > Would you want just that URL that you paste/bookmark into your browser, or > would you want also a link in the Toaster interface to take you their? > > > > 2) This is what I can offer you today, if you do not mind being clever! > > > > Look at this new section of the Toaster manual: > > http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/latest/toaster-manual/ > toaster-manual.html#remote-toaster-monitoring > > > > With this new interface you can bring up any build you want. You can for > example: > > > > (a) Use http://*host*:*port*/toastergui/api/builds to return a JSON array of all builds, and then sort them by either Start or Stop time. The “…/building” link alternatively returns the list of builds in progress if you want that instead. > > > > (b) From that array you get the build ID’s. > > > > (c) With the build ID you can then bring up the full page for that build as per your example, or if you are staying programmatic you can use http://*host*:*port*/toastergui/api/build/*ID* to get a quick JSON summary of that build. > > > > My company uses this JSON interface to monitor builds inside Docker containers for our Continuous Integration system. > > > > Hope this helps, > > - David > > > > > > *From:* toaster-bounces@yoctoproject.org [mailto:toaster-bounces@ > yoctoproject.org] *On Behalf Of *Murray Thomson > *Sent:* Wednesday, October 18, 2017 3:18 AM > *To:* toaster@yoctoproject.org > *Subject:* [Toaster] Link to latest build > > > > Hi, > > New to toaster, I'm looking for a link to the latest build. I can access to > > http://127.0.0.1:8080/toastergui/build/7 > > > > But I was hoping for something like > > http://127.0.0.1:8080/toastergui/build/latest > > > > too. Jenkins does this and it's very handy. Is there an equivalent in > toaster? > > > > Regards, > > Murray >