Le 25/11/2017 à 06:22, Reyna, David a écrit : > > Hi David, > > Thank you for using Toaster! This is a vacation week for us, so we > have all been a bit off line. > > > If somebody could point me in the right direction, I would be much > appreciated > > 1. The first place to start is with the Toaster Developer’s page. > There is advice about how to prepare an installation and commits. At > the end is a new debugging guide that should give you a lay of the land. > > https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Contribute_to_Toaster > > 2. The second place is the Toaster bug list. I have pre-triaged bugs > intended for the 2.5 release, so those are the ones to start looking > at. I can look them over and suggest a few. We can work together on > one of them so that you can get a feel for where things are. > > https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance%20desc&bug_status=__all__&product=Toaster&list_id=603029 > > > I have a lot of experience with Bootstrap/Angular and a little with > django. > Bootstrap, angular, Yes, it is nice..... Django : I know very well python , but django is really not amazing....this is only my viewpoint.... > > That is excellent that you know Bootstrap! > > We used Angular for a some parts of Toaster while but have since moved > back to doing everything with Django, but it is al pretty straight > forward stuff. > > - David > > *From:*toaster-bounces@yoctoproject.org > [mailto:toaster-bounces@yoctoproject.org] *On Behalf Of *David Brody > *Sent:* Wednesday, November 22, 2017 9:49 PM > *To:* toaster@yoctoproject.org > *Subject:* [Toaster] Hello Toaster List! > > Hi everybody, > > I'm just getting started with Toaster after using Yocto and wanting a > better interface for it. > > Well done and high fives for Toaster! > > I would love to get my hands dirty with some minor updates if I can > help but its a bit unclear how to know what is important and can be > taken off the feature / bug list. If somebody could point me in the > right direction, I would be much appreciated. > > I have a lot of experience with Bootstrap/Angular and a little with > django. > > Thanks! > > David > > >