Hi, I am working on our custom board with dunfell version and we are using a custom u-boot for the board. But when i try to use fw_printenv and fw_setenv iam not being able to access those functionalities. Iam using libubootenv for those specific functionalities . iam adding libubootenv-bin in image_install and iam getting the fw_printenv and fw_setenv in the /usr/bin folder But when i use fw_printenv and fw_setenv iam getting an error, Can't read from default Can't read from file. We are storing the environment variables in the spi flash /dev/mtd3 When i try hexdump i can find the variables present But iam not being able to access it with fw_printenv and fw_setenv any variable using fw_setenv I should mention that fw_env.config is perfect and does not have any error in it, because when we try to access those variables using another fw_printenv, which we got from executing make in the git source , we are getting the variables printed. Also during build of the u-boot we are using a patch file which we got from internet for its build succession, I dont know whether that patch interferes with anything that hinders its function. Iam attaching my fw_env.config and also the patch file i used for u-boot along with this As iam a beginner in this field, Iam not much aware of these functionalities in detail. Please look in to the issue and any helps are appreciated. Regards, *Vipin*