Hi all, we do have an out-of-tree fetcher that I would like to make use of with devtool, for instance for upgrade checking. Within our recipes the fetcher is registered by this workaround python () { import foo bb.fetch2.methods.append(foo.FooFetcher()) } Which isn't the nicest possible solution still does the trick. But that doesn't work for devtool, as it seems to not take any but oe-core lib-paths into consideration. For devtool check-upgrade-status I get something like "no handler for foo://... found". Is there any way to register this out-of-tree fetcher module so tinfoil/devtool can "see" them? Cheers Konrad