* My Name Is Doctor Lilly T Williams From USA
@ 2018-11-07 16:12 From Dr Lilly Williams
From: From Dr Lilly Williams @ 2018-11-07 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello Dear.

 My name is Doctor Lilly Williams, I am 26 years old medical doctor
from USA united state of America. presently working and living  in  the
UK United kingdom, my mum is from french why my father is from USA, I
was just going through the Internet search when i saw  your profile and
like it, Am  here looking for good honest  and trustworthy friend, I
will be happy to see your reply for us to know each other better and
give you my pictures and details about me.

You can reach me at (lilly9wiliams4@gmail.com) and tell me about
yourself.

Yours

Lilly Williams

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-11-08  1:43 UTC | newest]