* [dm-crypt] Is this thing on?
       [not found] <1116668336.788098.1629976552480.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2021-08-26 11:15 ` JT Morée
From: JT Morée @ 2021-08-26 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dm-crypt Mail List

The archive link is broken since Saturday and I've been trying to subscribe under a different email.  Is the mailing list working?

JT

* [dm-crypt] Re: Is this thing on?
@ 2021-08-26 13:02   ` Milan Broz
From: Milan Broz @ 2021-08-26 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: JT Morée, Dm-crypt Mail List

On 26/08/2021 13:15, JT Morée wrote:
> The archive link is broken since Saturday and I've been trying to subscribe under a different email.  Is the mailing list working?

You are not the only one who see problems. Currently the only maintainer of the list (and backend server) is Jana Saout,
I hope once new mailman is fully working, there will be more list admins. (According to info from Jana.)

If it is not going to work, I can create a new mailing list on vger kernel.org infrastructure
(we have independent list archive there already), but let's wait for now - I like that the list
is maintained independently in fact.

Thanks,
Milan