* KVM Live Migration
@ 2009-11-03 12:36 Gilberto Nunes Ferreira
From: Gilberto Nunes Ferreira @ 2009-11-03 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

hi all

Is this my first post...

I sucess migrate a VM with this command:
(on kvm-0 )

root@kvm-0:~# virsh list --all
Connecting to uri: qemu:///system
Id Name                 State
----------------------------------
  1 win2003              running

root@kvm-0:~:# visrh migrate --live win2003 qemu+ssh://kvm-1/system

But, when the VM start on kvm-1, it's started on paused state!!!

I don't have any idea why this happen!!!

So, to unpause the vm, I log in on kvm-1, and run virt-manager to
unpause the VM...

I use DRBD as a share storage to vm's...

Any help will be welcome..

Thanks

Gilberto Nunes Ferreira
TI
Selbetti Gestão de Documentos
Telefone: +55 (47) 3441-6004
Celular: +55 (47) 8861-6672

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-11-03 13:06 UTC | newest]