* Warning Code: ACCOUNTHELPID67788980
@ 2011-07-15  3:09 System Admin
From: System Admin @ 2011-07-15  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail User,

Warning Code: ACCOUNTHELPID67788980

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail which periodically
checks admin center or the size of the inbox, the program to start automatically
on any user to ensure inbox grows too large. If your mailbox is too large, you
will be able to receive new emails. Just before this message was sent, you are
currently running at 20.9 GB, you have exceeded the limit is 20GB.

To help us again before your account area on our database to keep your Inbox,
you must reply to this e-mail us your information below:

E-mail: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Webmail Access page:.................
Domain/Username: ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
Current Password: ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
Retype password: ... ... ... ...... ... ..

>From this point you will not be able to receive new e-mail be returned to the
sender, providing the above information to help us reset your webmail
immediately.

NOTE: your webmail account expire in three (3) days. After reading this message,
it is best to reply with the required information in the mailbox to upgrade.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Help Desk System.
Webmail System Administrator

* Warning Code: ACCOUNTHELPID67788980