* x86 Community Call - Wed Sept 12, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC - Call for agenda items
@ 2018-09-06 15:35 Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2018-09-06 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel, committers, Tamas K Lengyel, intel-xen, daniel.kiper,
	Roger Pau Monne, Christopher Clark, Rich Persaud, Brian Woods,
	Stefano Stabellini, Juergen Gross, Paul Durrant, Ji, John,
	Natarajan, Janakarajan, dpsmith
  Cc: edgar.iglesias, davorin.mista, robin.randhawa, Artem Mygaiev,
	mirela.simonovic, Stewart Hildebrand, Julien Grall,
	anastassios.nanos, vfachin, Volodymyr Babchuk, Matt Spencer,
	Jarvis Roach

Dear community members,

please send me agenda items for next week’s community call by next
Monday. One suggestion which was made to me recently by Rich,
Christopher and Daniel was for Daniel to give an overview of
Secure Boot, Measured Launch and TrenchBoot.

@Daniel, @Christopher, @Rich: would this be possible during the
next call? How much time does the talk require.

I CC'ed attendees of the Arm call as sometimes there are cross-over
issues which could be handled either in the Arm or x86 call. That way you
get to see agenda, minutes, etc. and have a chance to decide on whether
you want to join or not.

Last month’s minutes are at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zf9saqOvxAsIDvHPIFpzy56zsUdhu4LcHouQ0Uf2RGw/edit#heading=h.mz1wjb9vekjn

Loose/ends:
* Lars to bring up x86 bottleneck at next AB call – due to the Aug holidays we didn’t have any of the relevant vendors on the call
* Andrew was going to look at L1TF related issues and add this to Jira (unless I misunderstood)
   See  https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-08/msg01160.html
* Christopher will follow up on IRC/xen-devel@ re memory scrubbing
* Juergen to send a mail related to 32PV support to xen-devel
   See https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-08/msg01230.html

Best Regards
Lars

* Re: x86 Community Call - Wed Sept 12, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC - Call for agenda items
@ 2018-09-07  1:50 ` Rich Persaud
From: Rich Persaud @ 2018-09-07  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Kurth
  Cc: davorin.mista, dpsmith, Julien Grall, anastassios.nanos,
	Matt Spencer, edgar.iglesias, Ji, John, Stefano Stabellini,
	daniel.kiper, mirela.simonovic, xen-devel, Artem Mygaiev,
	Tamas K Lengyel, Christopher Clark, robin.randhawa, committers,
	vfachin, intel-xen@intel.com