* mdadm 4.2-rc2
@ 2021-06-28 13:48 Tkaczyk, Mariusz
From: Tkaczyk, Mariusz @ 2021-06-28 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jes Sorensen; +Cc: Xiao Ni, Oleksandr Shchirskyi, blazej.kucman, linux-raid

Hello Jes,
A lot of mdadm patches are waiting, could you look into them?

IMO it is good time to mark rc2. Do you agree?

Thanks,
Mariusz

* Re: mdadm 4.2-rc2
@ 2021-07-16 14:33 ` Jes Sorensen
From: Jes Sorensen @ 2021-07-16 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tkaczyk, Mariusz; +Cc: Xiao Ni, Oleksandr Shchirskyi, blazej.kucman, linux-raid

On 6/28/21 9:48 AM, Tkaczyk, Mariusz wrote:
> Hello Jes,
> A lot of mdadm patches are waiting, could you look into them?
>
> IMO it is good time to mark rc2. Do you agree?

Hi Mariusz,

I finally had time to go through the pending changes, I think I got
everything. Sorry it's been chaotic as usual here.

Unless I missed something urgent, then I think rc2 is appropriate.
Please speak up loudly if I missed anything.

Thanks,
Jes

* Re: mdadm 4.2-rc2
@ 2021-07-21 13:51   ` Tkaczyk, Mariusz
From: Tkaczyk, Mariusz @ 2021-07-21 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jes Sorensen; +Cc: Xiao Ni, Oleksandr Shchirskyi, blazej.kucman, linux-raid

Hi Jes,
Could you please include my latest patch in rc2?
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-raid/20210721114220.19399-1-
mariusz.tkaczyk@linux.intel.com/T/#u

Thanks,
Mariusz