* Donation Project
@ 2013-11-05 17:42 Mrs. Mary Saleh Saville
From: Mrs. Mary Saleh Saville @ 2013-11-05 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxdicas, linxlunx, linuxvadapav, linuxtechbiz, linuxindo,
	linuxhubli, lioc_farrerab, linux-sparse, linux-securitymodule,
	linux-scsi, linux-rtusers, linux-raid, linuxnewbie, linux-net,
	linux-msdos, linux-m68k, linuxkernel, linux-ide, linux-ia64,
	linuxhams, linux-fsdevel, linux-ext4, linuxcrypto, linux-btrace,
	linux-fai-devel, linux-fai, lio, linuxppc-embedded,
	linux-streams, linuxutf8, linuxers, linuxwacom-discuss,
	linux-usbusers, linux-usb-devel, linux-karma-devel,
	linux-india-help, linux-indiageneral, linuxr3000, linux-ha-dev,
	linux-pcmcia, linux-uvc-devel, linux-nantes, linuxchix,
	linux-plug, linux-programming, lio, linux-users, linux-il,
	linviawin, linviani

Hello,

I am Mrs. Mary Saleh Saville an ageing widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of US$3,500,000.00 and I am in need of a very honest and God fearing person that will use the fund for God's work to help the less privileged out there.

I have mapped out$1,200.000.00 for your personal use in this work. While the rest will be for the work.Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work kindly reply for further details.

Your full name:
Your full address:
Your telephone/mobile number:
Your fax Number:
Your full company name:
Your age:

Thanks and God bless.

Mrs. Mary Saleh Saville

* Donation Project
@ 2013-11-05 18:58 Mrs. Mary Saleh Saville
From: Mrs. Mary Saleh Saville @ 2013-11-05 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2013-11-05 18:07 Mrs. Mary Saleh Saville
From: Mrs. Mary Saleh Saville @ 2013-11-05 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: net_lm, netcomp3000, netbizpak, netballpk, netabuse, netadmin,
	netcourt, netdev, net, netcom_dps, netbizn, net.country,
	netcruiser, netcom, netadmin, netbsd-docs-ru, netbehaviour,
	netadmin, netbytes, net, netbsd-soccvs, netbeans-info, netadmin,
	net, net, netadm, net, netadm, netchatcomp, netbazar, netangels,
	net96, net_central, net-abuse, netcontact, netddang, netcom,
	net-artidaya, netbank, netannounce, netcell, netbank, net,
	netcomp, netabuse, netcompd, netcom, net818, net, net1

From: Mrs. Mary Saleh Saville @ 2013-11-05 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux_newbies, linpearl_777, linockpk, linux, linux-390,
	linux-arch, linuxacpi, linkwell, linn.harson, linkers, linkers,
	linuxaudit, links, linphone-users, links, linux-audio-dev,
	linlen4544, linux, linux_nic, linksmanager