* Iterator break-free ?
@ 2014-09-12  5:21 Jay Bhukhanwala
       [not found] ` <CAB8QsTBF5V8JJeEkkUXN30fnUoDxVWR_ufGkXaEHRGeZCc6ozw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Jay Bhukhanwala @ 2014-09-12  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree-compiler-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

When traversing the entire tree using fdt_next_node, will the iterator
break if I change the blob structure, due to, say, addition/deletion
of a node/property or changing a property ?

* Re: Iterator break-free ?
       [not found] ` <CAB8QsTBF5V8JJeEkkUXN30fnUoDxVWR_ufGkXaEHRGeZCc6ozw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2014-09-12  5:56   ` David Gibson
From: David Gibson @ 2014-09-12  5:56 UTC (permalink / raw)