* [LTP] Need help to run LTP on Android
@ 2014-11-21  7:15 Raju
From: Raju @ 2014-11-21  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list, manjo, robbiew, subrata

Hello All,

I have build the LTP source code using the following steps.

Set all the env variables to cross compile with tool chain.

After that used the command to configure.

./configure AR=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-ar CC=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc
RANLIB=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-ranlib STRIP=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-strip
--host=arm-linux --target=arm-linux

Then did ,

make all

make install

Then I copied all the installed in output directory via adb push to
/data/ltp folder.

Later to execute the LTP we issued command.

export PATH=/data/ltp:$PATH

export PATH=/data/ltp/testcases/bin:$PATH

export PATH=/data/ltp/runtest:$PATH

sh ./runltp -p -l /data/ltp/result.log -o /data/ltp/result-output.log -d
/data/ltp/tmp

When I execute it , it gives me error.

root@kanas:/data/ltp # ./runltp -p -l test.log -o test.log  -d /data/ltp/tmp

./runltp -p -l test.log -o test.log  -d /data/ltp/tmp

./runltp[999]: basename: not found

root@kanas:/data/ltp #

Can u please suggest me if if I am doing anything wrong that I am getting
this error.  Request your help. If you need any more info please respond
this this e-mail.

Regards,

Raju

* Re: [LTP] Need help to run LTP on Android
@ 2014-11-26 11:45 ` Cyril Hrubis
From: Cyril Hrubis @ 2014-11-26 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raju; +Cc: ltp-list, subrata, robbiew, manjo

Hi!
> root@kanas:/data/ltp # ./runltp -p -l test.log -o test.log  -d /data/ltp/tmp
>
> ./runltp -p -l test.log -o test.log  -d /data/ltp/tmp
>
> ./runltp[999]: basename: not found

This error tells you that basename command was not found by your shell.

Likely you are missing some package.

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@suse.cz