* READ URGENT
@ 2015-11-10 21:23 Lehman
From: Lehman @ 2015-11-10 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam, I need your help to transfer the sum of Six.Million US Dollars
to your bank account, reply me if you are ready to receive this fund.

* READ URGENT
@ 2015-11-10 21:23 Lehman
From: Lehman @ 2015-11-10 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-09-02 22:06 Lehman
From: Lehman @ 2015-09-02 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,I need your help to transfer
the sum of Six.Million US Dollars
to your bank account No risk involved
in this deal reply me if you
are ready to receive the fund.