* [U-Boot] Two u boot environment on eMMC
@ 2019-01-28 13:18 Сергей Сахно
From: Сергей Сахно @ 2019-01-28 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello everyone. I have one question: do i can use two u boot environment on
eMMC in raw mode? If yes, how?

* [U-Boot] Two u boot environment on eMMC
@ 2019-01-29 23:20 ` Lukasz Majewski
From: Lukasz Majewski @ 2019-01-29 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:18:15 +0200
Сергей Сахно <sergei.sakhno@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone. I have one question: do i can use two u boot
> environment on eMMC in raw mode? If yes, how?

Do you think of using "redundant" eMMC envs?

Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: lukma at denx.de