* is this list still alive?
@ 2020-01-25 15:52 Fred Smith
From: Fred Smith @ 2020-01-25 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-diald

testing...
                      The eyes of the Lord are everywhere,
                    keeping watch on the wicked and the good.
----------------------------- Proverbs 15:3 (niv) -----------------------------

* is this list still alive?
@ 2018-09-22  1:15     ` Bernd Petrovitsch
From: Bernd Petrovitsch @ 2018-09-22  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi!

On 22/09/2018 02:40, don fisher wrote:
> I did receive this email but no others, and I did resubscribe. When
> should I expect activity? I did receive an email the moderator stating

There is http://lists.kernelnewbies.org/pipermail/kernelnewbies/ if you
(or anyone else) think thinks that the mailing list is dead.

> "The reason it is being held: Post by non-member to a members-only list".

That says it all.

> So it appeared somebody thinks I am a non-member. I received no

Mailman thinks that. Usually Mailman is right;-)

> notification of my renewal.

[ Fullquote deleted - please don't top-post ]

MfG,
	Bernd
Bernd Petrovitsch                  Email : bernd at petrovitsch.priv.at
                     LUGA : http://www.luga.at
I did receive this email but no others, and I did resubscribe. When
should I expect activity? I did receive an email the moderator stating
"The reason it is being held: Post by non-member to a members-only list".

So it appeared somebody thinks I am a non-member. I received no
notification of my renewal.

Don

On 9/20/18 6:40 AM, Joey Pabalinas wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 01:28:22PM -0700, don fisher wrote:
>> I have not received any updates since 12/12/16. Was I taken off the list, or
>> is the list dead?
>
> Yes, it's still very much alive :) I would check your email filters and
> spame folder, or if nothing else just re-subscribe.

* is this list still alive?
@ 2018-09-20 14:01 ` Joey Pabalinas
From: Joey Pabalinas @ 2018-09-20 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 01:28:22PM -0700, don fisher wrote:
> I have not received any updates since 12/12/16. Was I taken off the list, or
> is the list dead?

Yes, it's still very much alive :) I would check your email filters and
spam folder, or if nothing else just re-subscribe.

--
Cheers,
Joey Pabalinas