* [Buildroot] Raspberry Pi Zero SPI Issue
@ 2021-03-10 17:26 Ali Çamdal
From: Ali Çamdal @ 2021-03-10 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,
I have a build for raspberry pi zero and added all spi tools, drivers and
so on. After build, i have integrate drivers with modprobe and set
config.txt with dtparam. But my SPI works very slow, it can read true value
from hardware but very very slow. It read one value per 5 or 6 mins maybe
even more. What did I do wrong with that ? Can you give any suggestions?

Thanks.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Buildroot] Raspberry Pi Zero SPI Issue
@ 2021-03-10 17:46 ` Peter Seiderer
From: Peter Seiderer @ 2021-03-10 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello Ali,

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 20:26:59 +0300, Ali ?amdal <alicamdal0@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a build for raspberry pi zero and added all spi tools, drivers and
> so on. After build, i have integrate drivers with modprobe and set
> config.txt with dtparam. But my SPI works very slow, it can read true value
> from hardware but very very slow. It read one value per 5 or 6 mins maybe
> even more. What did I do wrong with that ? Can you give any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.

As far as I read [1] enabling SPI via dtparam sets no speed, maybe
enabling it via dtoverlay anyspi or spi-<n>-<m> gains an speed/SPI-clock
parameter...

Which SPI hardware?

Regards,
Peter